Meghan Markle «bullied» palace staff has been completed. However, the findings will remain private, multiple outlets report.According to , it was revealed during a June 29 media briefing about the Sovereign Grant Report — the royal’s annual financial document — that the investigation was complete. «I know many of you will want to know if our report contains any information into the review of the historic allegations of bullying that we announced in March 2021,» Treasurer to the Queen, Sir Michael Stevens reportedly said during the press conference. «There is nothing on this in the report.

As we said last year, this work was undertaken privately and had no Sovereign Grant [public] money spent on it.»Stevens added, «I can confirm though that it was a review of the handling of the allegations aimed at enabling the royal households to consider potential improvements to HR policies and procedures.

The review has been completed and recommendations on our policies and procedures have been taken forward but we will not be commenting further.»«It was a review of the handling of the allegations aimed at enabling the royal households to consider potential improvements to HR policies and procedures,» he said. «The review has been completed and recommendations on our policies and procedures have been taken forward.»After reported earlier this month that the findings would stay privateas a way to «limit tensions between the Sussexes and the palace» and «protect the privacy of those who took part» in the investigation, royal expert Katie Nicholl told ET that Queen Elizabeth II is doing her best to keep things «in-house.»«Everything that I’m hearing at the moment out of the palace is that the Queen doesn’t want any more drama.